Friday, July 12, 2013
Had very little left to do on this puppy towel, just needed to sew the tail, stuff it, sew it on the towel and hem the bottom of the towel - done! I used a towel that was on sale at Target for $2. This is a play towel, so I don't care what my GN does with it, but I will never buy that brand again, the strings pull out with the slightest touch! I was sewing the tail on and some of the threads pulled out. I also finished figuring out the Elmo towel, I was not using directions for either towel, kind of just figuring it out as I go. I cut up the entire red towel trying to figure that one out, I will buy a better quality red towel to sew one up to send. Once I finally got the hood done, I didn't have any towel left! Did remember to write down the basic directions, now to find a good red towel before I forget where they are. Happy sewing or quilting!