Monday, September 26, 2011

1XMAS September

I'm late! September has been a month of change for our family. My husband was transferred 3 hours away from here, and we decided that since it's so expensive where he was transferred and since my son is in a great high school and we don't want to uproot him, that we would stay here and my husband would rent a room and come home on weekends. This past weekend was the second one under this new arrangement and needless to say I do not spend any time sewing, blogging etc., while dear hubby is home. We miss him dearly, but at least we do get to see him on weekends and holidays : ) My 1XMAS project this month is very simple, one of the women from my quilting bee taught it to us. They are cute little ornaments, and I think I will put them on presents as little decorations! Happy Quilting ! !







No comments:

Post a Comment