Monday, April 30, 2012

Odds and Ends

I worked on a few little things this month while I wasn't feeling well, and they added up to a few more finishes!  I made the snap bag for my daughter to hold her knee high stockings that she uses for figure skating practice.  I noticed she had a smushed box in her skate bag, so I used two fat quarters from her stash! She loved it! 

I had been meaning to try the 3D idea for a flower wallhanging and I like how it went, altough I wanted to add a little something to the fower part but didn't have the right color, and honestly - started feeling worse and just wanted to finish it.  I will definately work on this idea again.  I am still trying to use up the scraps from the Purple & Orange Fower quilt from January! I STILL have fabric left!  My last finish for April was this scarf - Starbella yarns came out with lots of new colors in this crazy yarn I love - this color was perfect for my daughter and perfect to work on when my energy was low.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment