Saturday, April 16, 2011

I was RAAKed !!!


Been a very busy week or so, lots done but not alot of computer time. I only have a few minutes before I have to turn over the computer to the children so I will just quickly blog about what happened to me at Tuesday night's guild meeting, well after the guild meeting. It was late, cold raindrops had started sprinkling down from the black moonless sky as I walked briskly towards my truck. The only sounds were the click click of the heels of my boots and the tinkling of my keys as I rushed for cover. Quickly unlocking the door, I suddenly noticed a shadow on my windshield, climbing up into my seat I stopped . . . was that a . . . newspaper rolled up under my windshield wipers??? I reached outside flipping the wiper up and grabbed the plastic roll. Sitting back down in the drivers seat I examined the package. It wasn't a newspaper at all it was . . .

.

Just HOW COOL IS THAT??? Wasn't that so nice of someone? I would just love to know who was the nice person who blessed me with such a beautiful mat (you should see the textures!) and such a nice surprise! Happy Quilting! : )

2 comments:

  1. You freaked me out for a second there. First I was ready for some creep, (thinking all the while he could possibly take on my army aunt), then I thought there was an animal in your car, then I was relieved. What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping that it would have that effect! That was so much fun to write! Every now and then I get a burst of creative writing - this time inspired by the beautiful piece of textile art! If you click on the photo you can see all the different fabric textures SDC!! (so darn cool)!

    ReplyDelete