Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Finishes



This was the first, first day of Spring in quite some time (for me anyways) that it actually felt like Spring! We had a glorious weekend!! It was spent mostly outside, either on yardwork, or a jaunt to Historic Yorktown for a walk along the crowded beach! I finished two more pillow cases and quilted another QOV. I forgot to take pictures of them, but I will before the month is out. I need to figure out a binding for this QOV, as one did not come with it, but it is an all color scrappy quilt, so I'll just hunt through my stash to find a nice match! Last night I finished my monthly Christmas present! A snowman panel hanging for my brother and his wife (they like dogs). I took the picture on our outside hanger, I just need to find a hanger for them. That would make a nice gift, and that way I can just keep adding seasonal panels or quilts for them to put on it. I have three more of these to finish putting the binding down on. Very nice size to take along to appointments, practices, etc., I finished sewing the backing together for Gram's brown & green quilt, had to piece some of the larger border in there to make it big enough. I will pin that on today and start quilting that. Well, better get to it! Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment