Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Package from Gram!


Look what I received in the mail! My dear Gram has been very busy this winter, bless her heart, and she finished two quilts that I had cut the fabric for in late December/early January. She's actually been finished since February, but after failing to find backings from her stash, she had to wait for the weather to clear up a bit so one of my cousins could take her to a Quilt store. (she lives in western Massachusetts) I will help finish these, as I have the fabric for one of the borders for each quilt. So I will put on the borders, sew the backings and quilt them for her. She wants me to do the green and brown one first, as she can't wait to see how it will turn out. I washed the backing of the QOV and am in the process of sewing it together now, and I've also started working on the borders for Gram's green quilt. Too bad I can't count finishing Gram's WISP's as finishing my own! I did finish those two batik pillowcases, 2 more yards of fabric OUT!! Tomorrow is the workshop for QOV, so I'd best get back to sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment