Monday, February 22, 2010

Another February Finish!












Since I used the same fabric as the last border, its hard to see - but I finished the binding on the blue "Candy Cane Lane"! 7 yds of fabric used! Bought 1/3 yd of plain green for the binding on the rail fence, got the strips sewn and the binding on the quilt, now I just need to sew the binding down, I used 5 oz batting on it, so it's beautifully fluffy, but kind of hard to carry around, it may end up just being a T.V. watching project. I was naughty. I also picked up a fat quarter bundle that had the cutest kitties! Above is one of my kitties, Samantha, clearly approving of my selection ! Sunday I quilted another QOV. This one had a pretty wide top & bottom border so I did stars and loops instead of the simple meandering, gave it a little more oooomph - don't you think? Better run and sew the binding on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment