Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mail Call !!





I normally don't post on the weekends, but this was too good to wait!! I received a very lovely and exciting package !! I was one of January's lucky winners in the OPAM challenge!! It was bundled up so pretty and such a nice letter along with it! It is just amazing how much work Peg and Kris put into this wonderful challenge. I am just so thrilled to be getting sooooo much done, and I am sooooooooo thrilled with this fabric! I just LOVE all of Sandi Gervais' fabric and I have some scraps, and perhaps even yardage leftover somewhere from her valentine's day line a few years back, yes, yes, even a WISP or two ! I believe I shall dig it out and see if I can't incorporate it all into an incredible finish!! Thank you, THANK YOU and THANK YOU LADIES!! You gals ROCK!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brenda, Thanks for dropping in to my blog.
    Congrats on Last Month's win.
    I can't wait to see what turns up in the mail.
    I also won the same thing with our Local Quilting Group. Oooo I'm so greedy.
    Love all your quilts and other sewing.

    ReplyDelete